I AM NOT SORRY… for being me. What does that mean you ask?
I am not sorry for:
- Being the best Mom that I know how to be; having open and honest communication with my son
- Being a hopeless romantic; loving with my entire heart and putting my all into my relationsship
- Working hard to have the things that we need and want but not always being in love with having to go to work
- Standing up for the things that I believe are correct
- Wanting a new “life experience” & hoping to move to the West Coast
- Loving my family but knowing that it is time to “live” for me
- For doing 90% of my shopping at thrift stores and online boutiques & closet sales – I just cannot seem to want to pay full price for clothing and accessories. You just get so much more for your money
- For being ME – I have come to love myself which allows me to love unconditionally
Tonight I had a movie date with my son to see Penguins of Madagascar. I wanted to be comfortable and relaxed so I opted for a graphic sweatshirt & jeans with the black jacket and silver scarf. The movie was great. Below are options on styling the outfit for a easy, breezy early evening outing.
Graphic Tee – Forever 21
Teal Faux Leather Jacket – Forever 21
Black Faux Leather Jacket – Forever 21
Black Skinny Jeans – Forever 21
Lace up boots – Bee Fly
Accessories – from cloest sales and gifted
Purple and Silver Scarves – thrifted
2 thoughts on “I AM NOT SORRY…. for being me”
I love it!!!!
LikeLiked by 1 person